So I hit 15 completed weeks tomorrow. I know that I'm a week or two late with the 2nd trimester post, but I've been pretty busy with back to school. My belly has gotten a lot bigger, but I bet by the end of next month I will really be popping. :) I go in for my 16 week check up next week (Tuesday) and I will get to hear the babies heartbeat again. Kevin is going with me this time so he will get to hear it for the first time. I will be so happy once I start to feel this little one start to wiggle around inside me. (Should be any week now!) I plan on taking a belly pic soon and posting it. PLUS, Amber and I are trying to sneak in a picture early next month before baby Brandon arrives. (Her third boy!). We are guessing the last week in OCT based on the arrivals of her previous boys. I want at least one picture of the two of us prego together! I hope I round out a bit more in the next few weeks so we can get a cute pic. We all have been so excited for Brandons arrival, it is SOOOO nice that she is going through all this right before me. I look forward to all the advice that will be so fresh in her mind! So we only have a month or so left of being pregnant together, then I am all by my lonesome! I still don't have a date for our BIG ultrasound. My OB says the hospital only schedules them two weeks out...grrr... SO, I think I will have one more normal appointment in the end of OCT sometime (I'm guessing around the 21st or so) and then my ultrasound should be within the next two weeks after that. SO hopefully no later then the first week in November. We are so dying to know whether this little one is a boy or a girl! ahhh! The suspense is killing me. lol. I will for SURE not be late in making that post. lol. I have been feeling great! Not sick at all! I have been lucky enough to be at home during this pregnancy so I can nap when I want to. I take like two naps a day. lol. When Kevin is at work and Autumn is at school, I am either sleeping, eating or cleaning. :) That's pretty much what's going on here. Autumn's birthday is next month too, so OCT looks to be a busy month for my family. I will post a quick update with the babies heart rate on Tuesday if all goes well. Keep us in your prayers!! Just because talking is boring on it's own, here is a video I found on YouTube about fetal development week by week. Love it. ::tear::
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh heather, you're so far along already! I'm so excited for you. That was a great little video... isn't it amazing how quickly they go from looking like squids to looking like amazingly beautiful little people?!
Nice video! Your blog is SOOO much better than mine LOL! All I ever say is how sick I am haha!
I'm glad things are going well for you! :)
Post a Comment