This was Takoda and Autumn at our wedding in 2005. When I met them Autumn was 4, and Takoda was 5. (Autumn is younger even though she looks older). In this picture Autumn was a month away from 6 and Takoda had just turned 7. This was before Takoda grew a bit, he always gets mad when I point out how tiny he is to people! :)
This is a picture from their first day of school for 2006-2007. Takoda was going into the 3rd grade and Autumn was going into 1st grade. Sooo Takoda was 8 and Autumn was almost 7.
This was taken this past Christmas at our apartment. We were just about to put together one of those gingerbread house kits. This is the most recent I have of the two of them together as of right now. Takoda 9, Autumn 8. We just got family portraits done yesterday so I will post those as soon as we get them back. I think they turned out adorable!




2 comments:
They really are cute kids, and I KNOW you're the bestest mommy around. You've been so patient in waiting to get pregnant and everything, it's nice to know that when everything's in God's hands that it will happen when it's best for you.
I like the new pictures, get your family ones up soon! I like your blog too.
Post a Comment