Before I start my blog I just want to say Congrats to Lori and Sam on the arrival of their new little girl, Adelaide Scarlett Burkman!! I was happy to hear that she (and Lori) are healthy and doing well. I know that all my prayers were answered for them. YIPPEE!
Okay, now for my blog. :)
Today was take your child to work day, and Autumn and I went to Kevin's shop for the afternoon to shadow him. Hope you enjoy the pics. I think they're sooo cute! I feel like it was really good for Autumn to get to see how hard her daddy works every day for us. She definitely has a new appreciation for him. We are both so thankful that Kevin has a good job, and that he works so much for us. I am also thankful that he loves and is proud of his work.










1 comment:
Okay, that was way too cute. I'm so lovin' those pics. You look great in that one with you in it, and your daughter and husband are adorable.
Hey, thanks so much for all of your nice comments on my blog the last few weeks. It's helped me so much and I'll love you forever.
Post a Comment