Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween and Happy 9th B-day Autumn!!

We had just the greatest Halloween this year! The weather was so wonderful! I can't remember the last Halloween that it wasn't freezing cold or raining... I decided to just do one big post of all of our "Fall" adventures! lol. Each year we manage to squeeze in the pumpkin patch, but last year we didn't have the kids for actual trick-or-treating because they were with their moms. We haven't had both the kids for trick-or-treating in like 3 years! Sooo we decided to go all out this year and enjoy every moment of it! As many of you know Autumn's birthday is OCT 31st, so we also had a small little family party that night before trick-or-treating, her mommy, Steve, and her Mimi (grandma) attended with us! It was just a little celebration because her mommy had already thrown her a BIG b-day sleep over with her friends. My family is waiting to celebrate her birthday because everyone thought baby Brandon (my older sister's soon to be third son) was going to make the 31st HIS birthday too! lol. It didn't happen though (much to Amber's disappointment). She is still currently dilated to 4 and fully effaced. She has lost her plug and had bloody show, and still no baby. He seems perfectly content where he's at, which is TOTALLY different then the labors of her last two boys. Goes to show you never can tell what to expect, huh? So....with all that said... I will post some pics of our fall adventures!

Pumpkin Patch 2008




Carving Pumpkins!!!





Happy 9th Birthday Autumn!!





Happy Halloween!!!!


5 comments:

Lori said...

CUTE costumes, i love them.

Tell your sister I totally feel for her. I was dilated to a 4-5, plugless, bleeding, and fully effaced for a week and a half. It's sheer torture thinking your baby is "about to come", only to be disappointed over and over again. I'm sending some big loves and happy labor vibes out to your sis.

Alan and Kiersten said...

looks like you had a way fun halloween! those kids are SO cute! i hope you're feeling good!

Phoenix Fiber Arts said...

Thanks Lori! I'll send the vibes her way. Sounds like a similar story, she's been this way for over a week too. Docters think baby is already over 9lbs as well... She is contracting every 5 minutes, but they are inconsistent in length. Some last longer then others, so she is sort of just at wits end waiting around...she could use all the prayers she can get!

eric and melea said...

just noticed something- is Kevin wearing suspenders in one of those pics???? If he is, tell him I am calling him a old man! If not, sorry about the old man comment ;)

Phoenix Fiber Arts said...

lol. Yes he is! He IS an old man. :) He has them for work, but he wears them a lot because he can't keep his jeans up. (Tiny tushy) lol. He has belts but they don't work as well. I bet he would be embarrassed if he knew I posted that pic. lol.