Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We're Pregnant!!

So I think we can share the news!! After seeing a healthy baby in our ultrasound today I feel comfortable posting to the world that Kevin and I are expecting are own little miracle! I have waited a long time for this moment, and can assure you all that we are totally thrilled!! I am even happier to say that we have a heartbeat! We got to stare at our incredible growing miracle today for the first time, and it was magic! We both fought back tears the entire time. The moment I saw that little heart beating away, I felt a wave of emotion hit me. I looked up at Kev, and we both just shared a little moment of "okay, this is real!!" It was amazing. The baby measured a couple days earlier then where we thought we were at so my OB thinks I am due closer to March 19th. (LMP due date is March 15th). Soooo we'll see! (My family history spits babies out early anyways). So I guess I am anywhere from 6 weeks 5 days, to 7 weeks 3 days. 6 weeks 5 days is where the baby measured so I am going with that one! Please everyone pray for "our little bean." It is still pretty early, and we are hoping for the best! We really appreciate everyones prayers and support! Here are the ultrasound pics from today!!


4 comments:

Lori said...

Okay, simple typing cannot express how excited i am!!!!
You have been in my prayers for months and I'm so elated that you're going to be a mommy!!! The second I read this, I picked up the phone to call and congratulate you, but then I realized I dont have your number. So, you're going to need to call me so I can tell you how amazing you are! 801-472-1671

eric and melea said...

YAY!!!!!! I knew it would finally be up today! Its so fun to see those little peanut pictures. I bet you guys are so excited! I can't wait to be home soon, to see you through this. Who would have thought that these wild girls would be mommies together!

eric and melea said...

those are pretty cute pics, I'm thinking it looks like Kevin right now, but hopefully mommies looks will win out!-eric

Jenn said...

HOORAY! hat's one good looking little bean you have in there:). I can't tell you how happy I am for you, you'll be a great mom.