
We love our daddy! So for Father's Day he got a new wallet! He had his old one for around 5 years, and it was getting pretty tattered. The kids and I decided he needed a "grown up" one. We even put all our family pictures (wallet sized) in the photo area before we wrapped it! I would show you a picture of it, but Kevin has it with him today. Plus he would ask why I needed it, and I would have to admit that I was doing a Father's day post, and that I posted a picture of him before he had done his hair. . . :P I only took this one pic, and the kids were still in their jammies. I had planned on bringing the camera with us to dinner with my parents, and getting a few shots of the kids and Kev then, but forgot the camera. Oh well! Happy Father's day to all the Daddies out there!!

1 comment:
Ha, sam gets mad when i post pics of him with messy hair or a pajama outfit on. Kevin looks just fine though, so no worries. I'm glad you all had a good father's day.
Post a Comment