Saturday, August 2, 2008

My new siggie!

Now that I am actually prego... :) I had to change my siggie on the forum I belong to. Check it out! I wanted it to be St. Patty's day themed for two reasons: One, we are due right by St. Patty's day. Two, we love our Irish heritage. :) Check out Kev's "Feelin Lucky" Tat! I don't make my own siggies since I don't have the program, so I have to give thanks to Jaidynsmum for her work. It's a lot of lettering, but I was overall happy with how it turned out! It even has the ultrasound pic of our little bean!

5 comments:

Sam said...

Oh how fun! What forum are you a part of? Tell me all about it! That's a great siggy. If you ever want to make one that rotates images, let me know and I can hook you up.

Sam said...

ha ha, this is lori- not sam :) i'm using his laptop and forgot to sign into my own account.

Sam said...

If you're on pregnancy.org- my name is loriloo, find me and we can be pg forum buddies!

Angela said...

I saw your siggy one the forum! Looking good!

eric and melea said...

that is pretty!