So I am marking today as my first full day of nausea. I am not calling it morning sickness because here it is 3 in the afternoon, and I still feel awful! Yesterday I about hit the floor I was so tired, and again today I have had the same fatigue mixed with nausea. I just want to curl up on the couch and sleep. I took two naps yesterday, and I'm about to go cozy up with my kitties right now. Autumn starts her first day of level 2 swimming lessons tomorrow, and the pool is indoors. I am freaking out about breathing in all the swimming pool fumes. Do you think it is horrible for our little bean? The lesson is only a 1/2 hour long.... I am sure just sitting there is going to make me want to hurl. ::sigh:: This baby making business is serious stuff!! On a positive note: I am pretty sure all this nausea is a good sign that my hormones are doing what they should, and our sweet little bean is growing away!!!! Just for your enjoyment, I am adding a pic of where our little bean is developmentally right now. When I look at this pic, all this nausea is worth it!!
Eight Weeks
4 comments:
hey heather!! i saw your blog on melea's - i hope that's ok! CONGRATS on your pregnancy!! that is so awesome! i'm so excited for you guys! you're already such an amazing mother! and as far as i know your sweet little bean should be fine going to the pool. i know women who swim when they're pregnant and their babies have been beautiful! but i don't know the expert opinion on that. and i'm sorry you're sick but like you when i was sick with brilynn everyone would always tell me that that means the baby is healthy - go figure! it will get better! congrats again and sorry this comment is so dang long! :)
I so love that pic you found, such pics gave me such hope and excitement when I was at your stage.
I'm sorry about the sickness, it should wear off within a month or so, or sooner *fingers crossed*.
I wouldnt worry about the fumes so much as the possibility of getting light headed or feeling more nauseous. I actually miss the tiredness of pregnancy because now that I'm not pregnant anymore, I have my sleepless night syndrome back.
I'm just so excited for you heather, I LOVE hearing about how your pregnancy's going.
I love that we get fun updates from you now. No post since fathers day was wearing on me! I am sorry your nausea, I hated that. Like everyone says, it will go away pretty soon. I am sooooo happy for you guys!
M/s is a good sign of a healthy placenta! (thought I would let you know the good part of being sick).
{{{{huggles}}}}
Post a Comment