Well I have made it through the first two day of swim lessons. I actually faired better then I thought I would. I haven't been as sick as I was on Sunday, so I feel pretty lucky. Autumn is such a good little swimmer. I am so proud of her. She learned a new back stroke today which was pretty impressive. She is cracking me up because she has this natural competitive nature that I NEVER had. (My friends know this of me....) She always has to be the BEST. lol. She must get that from her mom because Kevin and I could care less about being competitive. Her mom was good at sports too so I assume she got it from her mommy. :) Anyways, right at the beginning of lessons each day all the kids work on holding their breath to see how long they can hold it. This is true of last year as well, but Autumn (who wears goggles)
insists on holding hers the longest. It doesn't matter if she holds her breath for 10 seconds or 30 she is ALWAYS the last head to pop out of the water. I just KNOW she is watching the other kids under there going.. "I can hold my breath longer then you!" lol. It is so awesome to watch your child be confident and succeed at something. It has really been a lot of fun so far, and I'm hoping we can enroll her in level 3 back to back with this level before summer is over. Anyways...enough of my chit-chat here are some pics and a few (very crappy) videos of today taken with my digital camera.



5 comments:
Im glad to hear you're feeling a touch better. The pics and videos are great, I'm happy she's doing something she loves so much and is excelling in.
So, I got bored with my pg.org board and decided to stalk you on justmommies and join addie's april 08 board over there for a change of pace. I tried to send you a PM, but it wouldnt let me, said i wasnt authorized or something, so I have to figure that out. It's fun seeing the posts in your board and remembering that time for me not so long ago. Anyway, I hope you dont mind me stalking you, i'm just so excited for your growing family!
I love it that you stalk me Lori. :) JM is a great forum. It has been there for me since TTC. I got a PM from you that you added me as a friend, and I added you back. You should be able to PM me anything... hmmmm. I will try to PM you. :) How fun!
You guys and your internet acronyms!! haha. I have no idea what your talking about, but will you PM me to?!
Oh, wait I do know that I am a SAHM to my DS. I also BF and CD. how did I do???
LOL. You're so funny Melea! That was pretty good!
Post a Comment