Yay! I hit 10 weeks yesterday! Only one week and two days until my next OB apt. I am so nervous! I just want out of this first trimester. I am so close!! I have been feeling much better lately. I only get nauseous when I am in the car, and even then if I'm driving I'm usually okay. Here are some pics of around where our little bean is developmentally right now! I found a video of an ultrasound taken at 10 weeks old too. Here is the Link:
http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/encyclopedia/U/Ultrasound. It was pretty fun to watch. I can't believe my baby can already move around like that! Sooo exciting!!

3 comments:
Oh wow, you've found some great pics! How exciting!!!
10 weeks! yay! hopefully the next few weeks fly by - then hopefully you'll feel better! i love those pictures you found!
They did an ultrasound on me at 12 weeks and it was a little baby- with legs kicking and everything! Its so wierd that they are so small but yet so developed. At 12 weeks was when the midwife said it was a boy to us!! I can't believe she could acually see it then- but keep your eyes peeled!
By the way- do you want to make a trip to babies-r-us this week??
Post a Comment